Answered

change work schedule

• 18 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

I have two questions in regards to work schedules.

We have a new default work schedule which applies for most of our employees. 

1. Do I understand correctly, that I cannot change the default work schedule as off an specific date (without backdated corrections? I want to use this work schedule as default for new hires. 
  1. Isn’t it possible to make a bulk upload to change the work schedule for active employees for a specific due date? I would prefer not do it manually for 166 employees. ☹️

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards

Sabrina

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 21 August 2023, 11:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @sabrina.refurbed,

Thank you for your community question! ​​​​​​In case you change the Default Work Schedule in Settings > Attendance > Relevant Work schedule. This action will change the Work Schedule for all employees since Hire Date in case they had this Work schedule since Hire date
Regarding your question on changing in bulk Work Schedules, this is possible by going to the Employee list and selecting the relevant employees > Actions > Edit work schedule. When changing in Bulk you do have the option to chose a certain date. 

Once again thank you for your community question. Here you will find more information regarding: Define a default work schedule.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply