Answered

Clock in -function

• 18 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

We noticed some changes in the attendance marking in Personio on the website and now there is this clock-in -function. Most of our employees don't do a clock-in but instead add their attendance afterward (either by the end of the day or monthly). At the moment, they are not able to do this due to the clock-in function and if they do click the clock-in, they cannot edit the attendance hours, but instead, we admins have to do it for them. This creates a lot of extra unnecessary work for us. Is it possible to change this function back for us or tell us a solution of how to get back the previous function, so that the employees are able to mark their hours afterwards and edit their hours.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 19 December 2023, 17:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @kiiaintegrify,

Unfortunately, if employee have the Propose right for Attendance, they will have the Clock in function in Personio. I just wanted to mention that they still have the option to just track their time under Employee profile > Attendance and not to use the Clock in functionality.

I wonder why they are not able to edit it the time tracked. When you click on Clock out, you have the option to Edit Time Tracked and the employee will be redirected to the Attendance tab, and there, they have the option to edit it.

Unless the Working Schedule configuration is set as Disable editing of past time entries after they were approved that might be the reason. I’m just thinking out loud. Maybe you can have a look to the access rights they have for Attendance and the configuration of the Working schedules. I’ll be happy to hear more about it so I can understand better the configuration you have and how this might be affecting the Clock in functionality! 🤔

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further questions! 😃

Wishing you a lovely evening! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply