Answered

Company calendar - new filter (subteam/squad)?

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

in our company, it would be crucial to see subteams’/squads’ absences and holidays in the calendar view. However, there are only 3 current filters: office, department and team. None of this works for our purpose. How to get a new filter for this view or overcome this problem?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 November 2023, 19:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @IrinaH,

You can do this by giving employees Access rights to that Absence type for the Calendar.

Please follow the next steps:

Go to Settings > Employee roles > Employee Role: All employees > Calendars > Look for the relevant Absence type: Global > Save.

I hope you have a lovely day. Here you will find more information regarding: ​​​​​​The Calendar.

Best,

Sofia 

Hi,

thanks for the answer, however, I think this is not what I meant.

I don’t mean that people should see any further absence types, but they should be able to filter based on other attributions than just office, department and team. Like adding another “filter option box” to the view, which would be “subteam” (or “Squad”).

Userlevel 5

Hi @IrinaH,

Unfortunately we don’t have this option. I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply