Answered

Declined work hours in attendances

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Declined tracked hours appear in the total worked time. 

I find it inconvenient to manually correct the times in a (signed) document. Can this be changed?

The moderator translated this post. See the original post here:

Auch abgelehnte Stunden erscheinen in der gesamten Arbeitszeit. Ich finde es ungünstig, auf einem (unterschriebenen) Dokument händisch die Zeiten zu korrigieren.  Kann das geändert werden?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 12 December 2022, 13:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Zaubermaus,

Welcome to the international Personio-Community! We are thrilled to see you here 🥳.

Since our users in this community all speak different languages, we communicate in English. Therefore, I have translated your inquiry. You can also join our German Community if you prefer to communicate in German.

I am happy to support you with your inquiry. Could you please let me know from which report exactly you obtained the attendance hours from your screenshot?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

the screenshot is from an ecxel-frile. I have taken the values from the timesheet. 

Thanks for your support.

Anja

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Zaubermaus,

Please never share any private information within the community. The platform is available to anyone and so, anyone is able to download or save any private information you share. I have erased the attachment you sent for this reason. 

I will ask internally if this is an intended behavior of the system, since for me, it is also not logical that declined hours are considered within this document. 

I will get back to you asap!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Zaubermaus,

Thank you for your patience. I have received an answer from our product team for this topic. 

The employee in this case worked 11 hours. But 10 of those hours weren’t approved, which means they didn’t account for overtime. However, the employee still worked the hours though and that is why it is showing up.

However, for payroll, only approved attendance periods will be passed on.

The product team responsible for this topic is discussing if this is correct behavior. Currently, there is no planning in changing this behavior soon.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply