Answered

Getting the numbers of days an employee should be working per period

• 1 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I want to create a report that shows me the number of days the employees affected by the report should be available for work. That should be calculated per work schedule considering full/part-time employees as well as absence of all types (sick leave, paid/unpaid vacation, public holiday) already subtracted.

How can I make this happen?

If I can retrieve that list outside of the reports section I’d be happy as well.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 October 2023, 18:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @mtths,

Unfortunately we don’t have this option, a possibility is to filter in the Employee List by Work schedules and then make a Custom report on Absence periods, exporting both files.

Step 1: Go to Employee list in order to have a list of Work Schedules of employees. 

Go to Employee list > 3 dots > Edit list columns > Work Schedule > Save. 

​​​​​​

Export list

Step 2: Pull out a report of Absence periods.

Reports > Custom reports > Create custom reports > Name > Timeframe > Dates > Add column (for example: Paid vacation - periods, Sick days - periods and Unpaid periods) > Setup conditions. 

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! Here you will find more information regarding: Custom Reports

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Thank you for your effort, but this doesn’t really help much. I cannot export public holidays affected per employee. Haven’t looked at the first export yet because of that, plus I suspect I don’t get anything useful from it that I can crunch automatically.

I don’t think adding another „idea“ is helpful as it anyway seems to be just a graveyard where everything is put on hold. Ideas don’t get enough votes because people are not coming here for reading all the junk and voting some ideas.

Yes, I’m frustrated about Personio.

Your reply