Answered

Introduction and attendance

• 2 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello everybody, I am new here, so first I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Astrid Hoppenbrouwers, I own a rehabilitation centre for horses in the west of the Netherlands. I start using Personio only recently, so I still must discover many functions. What I would like to know: is there a possibility to create a calendar on which I can see which employees are attending that specific day/week. Because our work is continuous 7/7 , we work in shifts, so the attendance of employees can vary a little bit. It could be useful to see in the morning - by colors for instance - which collegues one can expect that day.

Thank you so much for receiving my question. I hope someone can help me out!

Kind regards,

Astrid

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 3 October 2023, 19:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Astrid Hoppenbrouwers,

A possibility is to request employees to track their time in their Attendance tab for the days they will be working on that week, in case each week is different. Or you can enter these days for them in their Attendance tab.

After they have tracked their time you can pull out a report of who is working on that week. You can do this by going to Reports > System reports > Attendance periods.

I hope this helps! Here you will find more information regarding: The Attendance tab and Attendance periods System Report.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Thank you so much, Sofia, for your quick answer 🙏!! Your information makes me happy. Have a nice evening!

with kind regards,

Astrid

Your reply