Answered

Is it possible to set the project mandatory for time tracking?

• 16 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everybody, 
Thank you very much for your help. 

Is it possible that tha “project” field in time tracking is mandatory?

I want to have that my employees must enter a project when they track time.

Is this possibly? 
We had the situation (multiple time) that somebody forgot to set the project.

We dont use 

Kind regards, 

Jonas

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 December 2023, 13:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Jonas Weigt,

We currently don’t have the option to make this field as mandatory. I do really think that having this functionality added to Personio would greatly improve our software usability! Other users have created a post in our Ideation area where you can upvote for it and please, feel free to add any comment or ideas you have related to it so our Product team can review them. The more details the better! 💪🏼

Here you can find the post: Option to make adding a project obligatory when reporting attendance

Please, remember you can always look for others’ ideas or questions in our Community. I don’t want to miss the chance to share with you the information about How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

I hope this can be implemented soon! 🙌🏼

Wishing you a lovely Monday! 😃

Best Regards,

Zulema

Thank you very much :)

Good morning!

We find this suggestion very convenient. Sometimes, the users forget to include the project when they are registering their working time. Due to this fact, the manager/supervisor has to reject the user’s entries, who has to re-register the working time. With the added problem that the allowed period for changes may have expired. 

This situation could be resolved if the “project” field in time tracking was mandatory. 

Thanks! 

Your reply