Answered

Minusstunden

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hallo in die Runde, aktuell sind wir auf dem Stand, dass alle Mitarbeiter eingerichtet werden, so dass wir ab dem 01.02. dann starten können.

Nun habe ich das Problem, dass den Mitarbeitern jede Menge Minusstunden (seit Beginn des Arbeitsverhältnisses) angezeigt werden ohne das die Zeiterfassung überhaupt bereits genutzt und gestartet wurde. Kann mir jemand sagen was genau ich falsch mache bzw. wo die Einstellung fehlerhaft ist?

Lieben Dank im Voraus!

This post was translated by the moderator.

Hello everyone, we are currently in the process of setting up all employees so that we can start on 1 February.

Now I have the problem that a lot of minus hours (since the beginning of the employment relationship) are displayed to the employees without the time recording having been used and started at all. Can anyone tell me what exactly I am doing wrong or where the setting is faulty?

Many thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 January 2024, 14:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Denise K. 

Just a quick tip, you have posted into the International Community that is why your post has been translated. Therefore if you would like support in the German language, please ensure that you post into the DACH Community.

I am happy to help you on this problem. This is due to the automatic deficit hours setting being enabled for your Default working schedule. To fix this kindly go to Settings > Attendance > Work schedule and find the WS that has been set as default. 

You will now click on the edit button and disable the automatic deficit hours setting and save the changes. Going forward your employees will now not go into big minuses, when they have not tracked time on a certain day. 

If you want to use this automatic deficit hours feature, please ensure that it only becomes effective from the date your employee starts tracking time. Essentially, do not set it from the hire date if they only started tracking time months or years after this. 

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply