Answered

Paid Vacation - View and Request

• 27 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Guten Tag,

ich arbeite seit dem 1.6. bei meinem Arbeitgeber und seit 1.8. mit noch mehr Stunden - nun ist es so, dass ich weder meine Anzahl an RestUrlaubstagen in meinem Personiokonto sehe - noch kann ich selber bezahlten Urlaub nehmen.
Ich kann noch nicht Mal den Button „Bezahlten Urlaub“ anklicken, da es den nicht gibt. Alle anderen Arten von Abwesenheiten sind vorhanden.

Ich habe auch schon meinen Arbeitgeber gefragt, der weiß aber nicht wo der Fehler liegt. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen? 😩

Good day,

I have been working for my employer since 1.6. and since 1.8. with even more hours - now it is the case that I neither see my number of remaining holiday days in my Personio account - nor can I take paid holiday myself.
I can't even click the "Paid leave" button because it doesn't exist. All other types of absences are there.

I have already asked my employer, but he does not know where the error lies. Can someone please help me? 😩

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 August 2023, 14:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @sanbykasia,

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊

Currently, when employees are not able to see an absence type in their Employee profile, under the Absence tab is usually related to two reasons:

1. The employee doesn’t have Access rights to the absence type.

2. The employee doesn’t have an Accrual policy assigned when the accrual policies are enabled for the specific absence type. 

You can share the following Helpcenter article to an Administrator of your Personio account and he/she will be able to check it out and grant you the right access or to assign you an accrual policy.

👉🏼 Troubleshooting: An employee cannot request leave

Let me know if you have any other question related to it, and I’ll be happy to help! 😃

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply