Answered

Possibility to limit overtime/deficit hours in hour tracking

• 16 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

In Finland employees are not allowed to have more than -20 hours or +60 hours in their hourly tracking. Is there a feature in Personio where we can limit the maximum of overtime hours? I.e. the hours would be marked as they are per day, but the overtime saldo would not exceed 60 hours. This could motivate the employees to keep their saldo hours.

Edda

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 17 November 2023, 14:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Edda van der Ende,

Currently, we don’t have the option to set a overtime limit, what you could possibly do is selecting to Limit maximum hours worked per day option, which means that you define a maximum daily working time so that employees are warned when exceeding it, they can still add the hours but they will the warning. Another option is to set the Restrict people from adding work hours after reaching the limit option. In this case, the employees will not be able to enter a period that exceeds the maximum you set. These are option we now have while creating a work schedule. You can check this navigating to Settings > Work Hours and Absences > Attendance. You can find more information about this topic in:  Create a work schedule.

I’m aware that this was might not be ideal, as I guess you will need some limitation in a monthly basis but I didn’t want to miss the chance to show those options in case it might help you. Also, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team 🙌🏽

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply