Answered

Pro rata holidays for leavers

• 8 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi

We have an issue where personio isnt calculating holiday entitilment for a leaver.

A member of staff on gardening leave has requested to know what paid leave they have, the contract end date is in Personio, but the paid leave hasnt been pro rata’d and so is just showing the full years allowance… Can anyone help with how we can fix this issue?

If this isnt a current function, can I put forward that it be added as a function.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 9 February 2023, 18:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Tabatha,

On Personio, if the Contract end date is in the second half of the year then the proration calculation wont take place. It will instead give the full yearly entitlement and for this case you will need to manually adjust the balance. 

Other customers have highlighted this limitation to us and we are hoping that the proration option will also be available for the second half of the year in the future. I would kindly ask that if this issue is not present within our Ideation Area that you post this in here to further visibility for our Product Team. 

If the Contract end date is within the first half of the year and it isn’t pro-rating, then please have the nominated Account Owner send in a support request via Find Answers and we will have a more thorough look.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know 😃

Best,

Conor

Your reply