Answered

Prorate absence entitlement feature no longer visible when creating a work schedule

• 28 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi guys,

I’ve created a new work schedule for a part-time employee working 4 days a week. I need their Annual Leave entitlement to be prorated. All the help articles give a screenshot saying you have to tick “no” like this one here

But I don’t have this feature when I am creating the schedule (see screenshot attached).

Please see screenshots attached.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Alexander

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 September 2023, 17:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @ambblunt,

That feature is right now this one: 

Settings > Attendance > Relevant Work schedule > Set part-time absence calculation.

In case you would like to set up proration and taking as Full-time reference 5 days, this should be turned on.

For example, you have an employee that works 4 days a week, and the entitlement of a full time employee (works 5 days) is of 25 days.
By turning this on, and assigning an entitlement of 25 days to the parttime employee, the system will recalculate this to 20 days (proration).
The proration in the system is based on days of the week, therefor we have as result 20 days.

In case in your company doesn’t calculate the proration the same as Personio, in that case you can turn “Set part-time absence calculation” off, and assign the exact entitlement days in the profile of the employee. 

I hope this helps! Here you will find more information regarding: Best Practice: Part-time employees. 

Hope you have a loverly day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply