Reminder settings

• 9 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there, 

I’m trying to figure out how to set up the system so that it sends email reminders each Monday to those staff who have not completed their attendance record for the previous week. 

I’m also trying to see how we can get the system to send email reminders to the relevant people for the various onboarding steps - I can only see that the system prompts the person on the Personio dashboard.

If anyone could clarify this, I would be grateful. 

Regards, 

Agata 

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Agata,

Unfortunately we cannot setup a Reminder for when an employee didn’t record their attendance. 

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Regarding your question on sending Reminders for Onboarding steps:

Seven days before a deadline expires, Personio sends the first notification email to all employees responsible to complete the respective onboarding step, and creates a relevant to-do in their Inbox. Another email reminder is sent by Personio two days before the deadline expires. Besides those reminders there is unfortunately not another option to sent a reminder regarding onboarding steps not completed.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.
 How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

In this article you will find more information: Assigning and Managing Onboarding Templates.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Thanks for the clarification on this. Just to check, when you say that the system sends emails in relation to the onboarding steps, are these actual emails sent to the person’s address that they are set up under, or is it just a message within Personio’s inbox? I have tried testing it and while I can see the reminders on my dashboard and in my Personio inbox, no actual reminder emails have come through. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Agata,

They should get an email notification.Personio sends the first notification email to all employees responsible to complete the respective onboarding step, and creates a relevant to-do in their Inbox.

If you didn’t receive the email possibly this is turned off in your Personal Settings:

Personal Settings > Notifications > On-/Offboarding to-dos > Email:

In this article you will find more information regarding: Email notifications for Onboarding

Best,

Sofia

Your reply