Answered

Remove accrual policies from employees profile

• 3 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Personio community,

Personio recently came with the feature of round up rules for accrual policies. Before that, we manually adjusted employees their vacation days. 

Let's take our example of Germany:

We first had a policy for 25 days for Germany, after we changed that to 26 days. Right now we still have 26 days, but we wanted to create a new accrual policy with other round up rules. 

I actually would like to remove old accrual policies from this overview, because it can be very confusing if there are so many versions. I called the newest ones (with new round up rules) all ‘…. - New’. But actually, we would like to be able to remove them. I also know that that isn't possible if they are assigned. 

How can we make sure to remove the accrual policies from this overview, without removing people their assigned vacation days the past years. I don't want to mess up people their personal balance.

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 November 2023, 15:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @brittbosma 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The best option here is to archive the accrual policy, once it won’t be used in future. This means that when you go to assign new employees to an accrual policy, the archived ones will not show anymore for selection and cannot be assigned. The great thing is it will not affect any policies that were previously assigned and they will remain for employees. No vacation days will be affected by archiving a policy either. This is outlined in our helpcenter article on Create accrual policies

If you run into any problems when trying to put this through, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply