Answered

Remove 'Time Tracking'

• 14 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I was on one of the Webinars

Was told that we can remove the ‘Time Tracking’ tile from the dashboard as we don’t use it.

I forgot what steps I needed to take.

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 15 December 2022, 10:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @JHBEM,

I just asked a colleague about this:

If you do not track Attendance at all, you can just remove access to the Attendance Tab and the Time Tracking widget for your employees.

In order to take away the time tracking option, you will need to restrict access rights to the Attendance tab like so. You can do this by going to Settings > Employee Roles > Access Rights > Attendance data.

?name=image.png

Once these access rights have been taken away, both the Attendance option on the navigation bar and the dashboard widget should not be present. (It is not possible to hide the widget only, while keeping access to the Attendance Tab - it’s both or none)

After you make these changes: employees with the role Administrator will see everything regardless of access rights. Administrators have exclusive access to all of Personio and you are unable to limit access rights for this employee role. However, other employees who have had the attendance data access rights taken away will not.

I hope this helps!

Don’t hesitate to get back if you have further questions :)

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Thanks Daniele (I hope this means you are fully recovered before Christmas).

Funnily enough I did decide to emulate(impersonate) another user (employee rather than admin) and realised it was just because I am Admin that it was still showing.

Glad that I was following the right steps - I was just getting really confused why I was still seeing it.

If there’s any chance of a ‘Demo’ (sandbox) org that would be great to test (play) in.

Your reply