Answered

Requested leave days

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

in order for employees to see not only approved but also the amount of already requested (but not yet approved) leave days at a central place I would suggest to add a line in the leave section (under planned) that says “requested annual leave” 

Regards

MB

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 March 2023, 09:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @bruchm,

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

that is what I tried to do with the above. I used the link and clicked on add idea and then the same page opend as for my requests.

And there I posted the idea.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @bruchm,

I see, then you only need to pick the right kind of post when creating it:

This way, it will be shared in the ideation area instead of the support area. Let me know if something doesn’t work as expected 😊.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply