Answered

Sick leave registration on Personio absence calendar

• 1 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, how to register a period of sick leave on Personio absence calendar but the doctor’s cert states 50% per day for two weeks?

thanks, Kasey

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 September 2023, 18:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Kasey Shen,

I’m afraid that with the currently functionality, the way the employee should request the absence is daily, I mean, to request the absence one by one for each day on sick leave. We only have the option to choose if the First day duration should be consider the absence just from the Second part of the day and we can choose the First part of the day for the Last day duration of the sick leave, in case the employee come back to work the last day, counting the days in between as full day of absence. 

If the absence is based on days, the employee will have the option to select which part of the day would be off and if the absence is based on hours, the employee will be able to select the exact time. If you have some specific configuration you want to share with us, please do not hesitate to do so, maybe we can find another solution together 😉

I think this would be a good improve for our system, I’ve checked our Ideation and I couldn’t find any idea related to it but if you would like to make a suggestion of improvement you can share it with us there. Her you have the instructions on → How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! 😃

I wish you an amazing day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Your reply