Answered

Tracking only overtime hours (no regular working hours)

• 4 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to only track overtime without tracking regular working hours. The idea is for an employee to submit only overtime hours in his Personio time tracking and the supervisor to approve this request. Tracking regular working hours through Personio is not necessary for us at this point.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 5 October 2022, 12:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @majav,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

In order for your employees to be able to track over time, they need to track the scheduled hours of their daily work+ the overtime hours. This way, the overtime hours will be accumulated in the overtime and deficit hours balance:

Employee profile > Attendance

Your employees don’t need to track their attendances every day, nevertheless, they need to track the regular hours they would work on a day and the overtime for Personio to recognize the overtime as such. For example, if an employee works normally 8 hours and must track 2 hours as over time, they would need to track 10 hours for that day. This way, Personio will automatically register 2 hours in the employee’s overtime balance. For more details about how to manage over time in Personio, please visit our help center: Manage Overtime.

You can keep track of your employees’ overtime in the custom reports.

Please let me know if this information is helpful for you, or if you need any further support from my side.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events in October? HUG, Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @majav!

Just checking in, since the question is still open: is this matter resolved? if that’s the case, just give us a hint (by liking, answering, or marking the above reply as “best answer”)

If you have any other question, of course go ahead and let us know in a comment :)

Best,
Daniele

Your reply