Answered

Upload vacation entitlements 2024

• 31 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I would like to upload the vacation entitlements for 2024, people would like to book vacation in 2024 and we need this for our planning. How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 September 2023, 16:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @wendytheunen,

I would like to know how your configuration is, do you have accrual policies in place? 🤔 If so, they are set in a way that, currently, if you choose to have the entitlement on the 1st of January, the system will automatically add the new entitlement on that day but this doesn’t prevent the employee for requesting holidays as they can do it and an informative extra text line will appear in the absence type box under the Absence tab in the Employee profile informing about the planned days for the next year. I’ve created an example in my test account and I have requested a Paid vacation day for next February, you can see how the system added the information about it.

This interface keeps the information for the current year until 1st of January next year that the entitlement will be updated as well as carryover if you have allow to have carryover and the planned days for that year.

If this doesn’t answer your question, do not hesitate to come back with more information so we can see it together and maybe other users have any best practice would be nice to have into consideration 🙌🏼

I hope you have a great weekend! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Hi, yes, Planned in upcoming periods is visible. I understand that balances will be uploaded automatically on January 1st 2024? 

Userlevel 5

Hi @wendytheunen,

Exactly! 😃 You will have the information for the upcoming periods and it is on the 1st of January 2024 when the entitlement will be updated automatically. 

I hope this is clearer now! Let me know if this is still no clear so I can explained further! 😉

Wishing you a good evening ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply