Answered

Weekend working

• 20 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have an employee who only works on a Saturday and Sunday and who’s holidays are awarded in hours rather than days, however I can’t set a Validity of the weekend only on the absence type catergory, does anybody know how I can do this.

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 21 March 2023, 19:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Roslyn Carter,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So theres two things you need to focus on here:

• You need to ensure that the employee has a working schedule assigned with hours inputted for Saturday and Sunday.
  • You then need to go to Settings > Absences > Paid Vacation > Valid on and you will choose either the work schedule excluding holidays or work schedule including holidays option. I would kindly ask that you read through our helpcenter article on Defining the Range of Absence Types (Valid On), which will give you more details and examples to help you with this.

Once these two steps have been done, the employee should have absence days only recorded for the Saturday and Sunday. If the valid on option is not showing or allowing you to put this through, could you please send a screenshot of the absence settings.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance 😃

Best,

Conor

Your reply