Answered

Prioritisation and Focus for UKI needs on Personio

• 14 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Rather than us asking for lots of disparate things let’s combine in asking for one focussed ask.
It’s a lot easier to focus and deliver success on one thing rather than trying to spin many plates.

For now lets focus on picking one of these areas from the Core platform.

Poll to run until end of March, 2023

icon

Best answer by Andrea 30 March 2023, 14:45

View original

Which element of the Core module is of highest priority to improve?

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Consider adding a Document component and a Signing component and banging the Absence and Calendar components together given you cannot have one without the other.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Deliberately left anything off that isn’t part of the Core ‘Essentials’ package to be as inclusive as possible.

So I’d select ‘Standard Document Storage’ for anything Documents.
However, Signatures is an add-on so left that off - not everyone will have it.

True that Absence / Calendar overlap so if I can amend the poll I will.
Otherwise I will assume that a vote for one is a vote for both.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@SalC @Dorota @NoelleMcDaid @sashah @McMasi @AliceM @StephM @AmyCLondon 

Appreciate your votes so as to best represent what the priority and focus is within this growing UK+IE Personio Group.

UK Personio Community HR Dinner - April 13th 2023 at Carousel, London

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thanks for putting this together 

We are currently at implementation and finding limitations that are challenging. The amount of custom attributes, manual changes and inefficient convoluted workarounds are piling up rapidly. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello everyone 👋🏼, 

As happy as I am to see activity in this group, I wanted to make sure the expectations of a specific Country/Region group are clear as one of the moderators of the community.

Groups exist in the community to gather users that might have similar questions, need similar best practices, or share knowledge that is specific to this country or region.

For feedback and improvement suggestions, the right channel would be our ideation area. @JHBEM you can post an idea in ideation and share it with this group if you think it is something users from UK/IE would be interested in, or you can brainstorm here to post in the ideation area. 

Thank you for the initiative @JHBEM, I just don’t want users to be confused 🙂.

Let me know if you need any clarification about the purpose of Community groups.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

thanks @Andrea  … could I ask why this is chosen as a best answer?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Volvic - I chose it - as the focus of this thread is regarding the poll and as to @Andrea we are using the group to work together across elements - in particular to “Brainstorm” as a group.

This way we are able to consider our collective understanding of Personio, as a platform - it’s implementation and use - as well as our knowledge/expertise of UKI Laws, Policy etc.

As such rather than acting like disjointed individuals it makes sense to use this group as a manner to create a collective voice of representation for UKI issues.

Although this would not be the exclusive purpose of the group - as the group can form wider discussions on policy, practice of HR within our respective organisations - often it will relate also to Personio as the HRIS.

We are currently a small group - but certainly expect it to expand.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Thanks for clarifying @JHBEM 😊.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Based on there having been 50% participation of group members, not employeed by Personio, there was no run-away winner - but with two votes ‘Calendar’ appears to be something to take forward first.

Could people detail out any specific elements of Calendar or link to pre-existing pieces that you’ve already shared in the wider community. Thanks.

Your reply