Skip to main content

👋 Meet the Team: Lina 🌻

• 16 September 2024
  • 0 replies
👋 Meet the Team: Lina 🌻

Hello dear Community,

As you may have noticed over the past few weeks, we community managers are currently on a mission to introduce ourselves to you so that you can get a better picture of our team and get to know us all better. After the posts from @Daniele, @Melissa, and @Moe over the last few weeks, it’s now my turn – Hi 👋, I’m Lina.

I’ve been a working student at Personio for just over a year – specifically in the Community Team 😊. I mainly work on the backend of the community and help wherever I can. If you were at the Munich HUG 2023, I might seem familiar to you, as I had the pleasure of meeting some of you there in person.

A few facts about me:

• Studies: In addition to my work at Personio, I’m currently in my third semester of my Master's in Communication in Munich and live there in a shared apartment with my best friend.
  • Personio age: I’ve been here since July 2023, so just over a year.
  • Favorite vacation: Last year, I spent four weeks in Mexico with a friend – it was absolutely wonderful. But I also love the "simple" vacations in small Italian or Croatian towns, or alternatively, hikes in Denmark in windy weather. As long as I’m at the sea, I’m happy 🥰
  • Dog or cat: I think dogs are great, but I’ve always had a better connection with cats!
  • Best concert: I almost have to say Taylor Swift here 😅. 
  • Fun fact: I have a sunflower tattoo on my left upper arm 🌻.
  • I don’t leave the house without: My phone, headphones, lactase tablets.

I’m really looking forward to continuing to follow your discussions in the community and getting to know even more of you personally.

All the best,
Lina

Be the first to reply!

Your reply