Skip to main content

πŸ‘‹ Meet the Team: Sun, Beach and Melissa β˜€οΈ

• 21 August 2024
  • 0 replies
πŸ‘‹ Meet the Team: Sun, Beach and Melissa β˜€οΈ

With the steady growth of our Community, we think it's only right that we introduce ourselves personally! We have already met some of you at events such as the annual HUG or other onsite/ online events. But don't you sometimes wonder: Who are the people behind the profile pictures, who look after the forum and work behind the scenes?Β 

In the coming weeks, we want to shed some light on this and introduce ourselves one by one. Today we start with me, @MelissaΒ (left person in the picture). Maybe you've already seen me in some formats such as the End-of-Year campaign? πŸ”

Β 

πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» Melissa - Community Manager

Why community?
I need social interactions in my work, even if they take place online. The exchange with you in the community is essential for me - I believe that we as humans are dependent on community. This can be a local community, a community that has emerged from the same interest or an HR community. I am always amazed by the collective knowledge and what we can achieve together.Β 

I also love to get creative and offer you different ways of exchanging ideas that go beyond the usual question-and-answer format. Something more playful or adventurous? - My kind of thing! 🎨✨

Β 

A few facts about me:

• Personio Age: Soon it will be 2 years (including my time as a working student)
  • My role: In short, I am responsible for content initiatives and campaigns in the community. My focus is on the German-speaking community. For our English-speaking .com community, my dear colleague @MoeΒ comes into play.
  • Last book I read: It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover πŸ“š
  • Favourite destination: Barcelona (sun, beach and sea - what more is there to sayΒ πŸ˜‰)
  • Dog or cat: dog 🐢
  • 3 words that describe me: Curious, Optimistic, Empathetic
  • I don't leave the house without...: My fan (definitely necessary this summer!)
    Β 

Now you're right at the source and can use the opportunity to share your wishes for certain content formats: What do you particularly like about the content in the community, what would you like to see more of? Of course, I'm also interested in your dog/cat preference. 😁

Extra: If you want, you can also schedule a coffee chat with me at any time. Simply use this link: https://calendly.com/melissa-giwa/coffee-chat-mit-melissa

Β 

Looking forward to meeting you all!Β 

Be the first to reply!

Your reply