Skip to main content

👋💜 A Farewell to two amazing colleagues and members of our Community

• 20 December 2023
  • 2 replies
👋💜 A Farewell to two amazing colleagues and members of our Community

Dear Community, 

While 2023 is about to end, we are also saying goodbye to two remarkable colleagues from our team. At the end of the year we say goodbye to @Hanna Be & @Larissa Am

Firstly, we would like to send a huge THANK YOU to both of them! In their time here, they've been more than colleagues; they've been influential and valuable members of our team and community and will be missed at Personio and here in the community! Two true Personio heroes whose milestones we would like to highlight today.

Let's take a look back at an incredible portfolio from this year:

• 12 German and 1 English Personio Product Update Sessions
  • 4 online User Group meetings & 1 HR hour
  • 1 Onsite User Group Meetings sessions
  • 4 support events
  • 23 HR dinners in the DACH region
  • 1 Hybrid Payroll event

Who of you has been to at least one of these events?

🚀 Personio footprint: For all their hard work and passion that they put into the planning, preparation and realization of the events, a big round of applause!

💜 Heartfelt Impact: Their successes are not just in the data and numbers, but also in the smiles and connections they have created!

You may be wondering what's next for these two... let @Hanna Be & @Larissa Am tell you themselves. Just this much: Hanna is devoting herself entirely to her passion, and Larissa is setting sail for new adventures in a new country.

We wish them all the very best for their next journeys! 🤩

While we say goodbye to some of our teammates, we are also opening our arms and hearts to welcome @Tamara, who is back from her parental leave and the new joiners who will soon be part of our Community Team. We can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring! 🌈🚀✨

Best,
Selina & the Personio Voyager Community Team

Hello dear Personio Community, THANK YOU for the time together! 😍 

Thank you dear @Selina  for the very nice farewell! It really has been an incredible journey for me during my the last 4 years here at Personio; especially here in the Community & Events team, where I was also able to get to know some of you - in Person or via our Online Events. 

Welcome back to the team & a very good start @Tamara

A new journey is about to begin ✨

I'm going into self-employment. As Selina said, I’ll start a career in my passion, which is moderation and event consulting. I'm looking forward to everything that lies ahead and maybe we'll see each other again at one or two events 🎤 If you want - let's stay in touch via LinkedIn

See you all soon & a good start to 2024! 🥂

Dear Personio Community,

I also want to thank you all for the time we've shared together and for the kind farewell words! 🤝🏻

My new adventure begins in Vienna. ⛵️

A few weeks ago, I moved to Vienna, Austria and will be starting with a new employer in the new year. Nevertheless, I'll make sure to drop by the Personio Community regularly, and I'm already looking forward to reading your comments and discussions.

See you soon & have a great transition into the year 2024! 🥂

Your reply