Skip to main content

Dear Community,

the days are getting shorter, the air is getting cooler and the mood is getting cozier. 🍂

It's the time for all candle lovers, couch potatoes, DIY-ers, tea drinkers and romantics. Time to enjoy the colors of fall and the mucky weather. 

What is your favorite thing to do in autumn? 

Personally, I'm a bit of all of the above. But my favorite use of autumn is to walk through the woods and do crafts. For example, an autumnal door wreath adorns my front door, chestnuts including fairy lights are spread throughout the apartment and I have formed small pumpkins from concrete. Whether or not they are beautiful, is a different story 😄

Looking forward to your comments! 

Best,
Selina

P.S. Here are a few photos, for those who are interested: 

Hey @Selina - Great Topic!

I'm not ready to put on my winter jacket and thermal underwear yet - winter can wait. 😅

But autumn can come: a little I'm already looking forward to wind down a bit. This summer I was on the road a lot and hung out outdoors a lot - and I could hardly find peace.

Now I can finally spend some me-time without feeling bad, and relax at home with a hot tea 😇

I'm also a big fan of walks, both in the city exploring new areas or in the forest - sunny autumn days are wonderful!

What about everyone else's?
I'm excited to see what the community shares here!

Your reply