Skip to main content

Dear Community,

I’m Linda and recently I joined the team here at Personio as a Community manager with focus on bringing a fresh content view to the Community along with @Melissa who is joining us as a full-time employee. Together we’re planning to create more educational, inspirational and fun content for this Community.

Since I am new here, I would truly love to get to know you better, and together discuss topics that will make your workflow easier and will allow you to have space to invest in your professional and personal growth. If you are interested, I would be truly happy to hear from you and 📆 schedule a call to get to know us better.

✍️ For this, feel free to send me a direct message in the Community! 

Till then I am very curious to know more about your HR journey and be able to provide exclusive content for our Community. Therefore, It would be a great opportunity for you to share your perspective to these questions in the thread:

• As an HR professional, what specific topics or challenges are you currently facing in your day-to-day work that you would like to see more content about?
  • How do you prefer to consume related HR content? Like, “how-to” articles, video learning content, seminars, workshops, or informative articles?
  • Lastly, what other type of content or resources would you find beneficial for your professional and personal growth?

Can’t wait to hear your stories and insights as we connect and we grow together in this forum! 🚀

Warm regards,
Linda

Hi @Linda23 

a few of us have been keen, in particular, to develop the UKI community group and the upcoming in-person events are great.

We were hoping there might be more ‘Dinners’ like in other locations to get us together.

But equally looking at the concept of regional hubs and also a UKI recurring virtual meet-up.

With then the annual ‘HUG’ in the UK to act at the physical event.

We did also consider how other events like CIPD annual event could be used - not just with a stand but as a point to meet (have a roundtable/discussion group meeting while we are already there).

Hi @JHBEM

Thanks so much for your input 🙂 I truly appreciate it! Apart from the get-together events, what else would you like to see on daily basis as type of content that you find useful for your professional and personal growth?

Your reply