Skip to main content

🫶🏻 Let's talk about the HR community.

• 30 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone and happy week! ☺️

Quick Monday question for our community members. 

🚀 What do you primarily benefit from by being part of this community?

Let me know below! 
Looking forward to your replies.

Linda

I love how you can get help and help others with whatever challenge they might have and in the process, learn better ways to use of the software from the questions and answers shared in the community. Also, I love how members can provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve the platform

Hi @Skeku , 

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts here 😊!

It is very heartwarming to hear that! Would you also be keen to share any or your perspectives when it comes to community peer-to-peer support? We currently have our Think Tank area that are members can share their learnings, challenges and even their experiences in the HR field 🙂!

How about you, @JHBEM , @Edda van der Ende, @xtine08 , @Wendy ? 😊
Would love to hear your thoughts here too! 

Hi @Linda23 

The primary benefit is getting answers to questions one might have regarding the tool - whether if it’s from Personio or from other clients. Unfortunately, though, many times there has not been a solution and the issues have been under development for some time. But we hope that many of the questions that are parked will be reopened at some point. :)

Hi @Edda van der Ende

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this 🙂 super valuable! 
What would you like to see more in this community? Additionally, is any other benefit you gain form this community? 

Hi, mostly it’s the technical answers I’m looking for as the admin of Personio in our company. Different solutions for open questions is what I’m looking for.

Your reply