Skip to main content
Welcome

👋 Our Team Grows: Welcome Laura & Lucie!

• 15 March 2024
  • 2 replies
👋 Our Team Grows: Welcome Laura & Lucie!

Dear Community,

We are incredibly excited to welcome two fantastic new team members to our midst: Laura and Lucie!

@Laura Weihrich joins us as our new Customer Event Manager. With over 3 years of experience in the events industry, she brings a wealth of knowledge and a passion for networking formats. Laura has studied in France and the Netherlands and will now be based in Berlin, overseeing our community events and networking initiatives. Get ready for unforgettable events!

We also want to extend a warm welcome to @Lucie B, who has joined our team as our new Community Manager. With over 4 years of experience in community management, Lucie is well-equipped to ensure that our community processes run smoothly. Her main responsibilities include moderation, ideation, and much more. Lucie has lived and studied in China and Sweden, originally hailing from Stuttgart, and will now be supporting us from Dublin.

Additionally, allow me to introduce @Nayara Seeger. She comes from Ingolstadt and has studied there as well as in California. With her academic background in International Management and her enthusiasm for event management, she will support our team as a working student in the area of Customer Events.

We are thrilled to have all of you on board!

Please join us in giving Laura, Lucie and Nayara a warm 💛 welcome!

Hey everyone 👋🏼

I am incredibly excited to be part of this amazing team and I want to sincerely thank you for the warm welcome! I am confident that together we will embark on many exciting projects and create unforgettable events.

I look forward to getting to know each of you and collaborating with you to organize and enjoy our community events. 🥳

Once again, a heartfelt thank you and also a warm welcome to @Laura Weihrich  and @Lucie B from my side!

Hi there, dear community! 👋🏼

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am very much looking forward to getting to know many of you soon, to exchange ideas and hopefully make this community an even better place.

We’ll most likely cross paths in the ideation section for now, and I’ll do my best to support you there and learn about your experiences 🤗

I’m delighted to be joining the team from Dublin - so trust that I’ll be checking out our Irish group at the earliest possibility, too 🍀 🥳

Your reply