Skip to main content

We require all employees to complete a declaration of interest form annually. Currently this is done via Word / Excel but I would like to automate it on Personio. The process would ideally be something like this:

1. All employees are notified that they need to complete their annual declaration of interests
  2. They are prompted to complete the key information fields (date, name of organisation, details of potential conflict)
  3. This information is then stored on their profile (either as an employee attribute or a document?)
  4. We can then run a report to see who has / hasn’t done it

I know something similar can be done during onboarding in terms of asking employees to complete sections of their profile directly but I was wondering whether there was a workaround outside of onboarding?

Hi @LV_Lola , 🙂

1- If employees have to be notified to complete a declaration of interest form annually, you can create a Workflow from scratch with a scheduled date as a trigger.

When using a Scheduled trigger you must define: 

• A start date
  • The time of day
  • The frequency, for example annually)

2- Then, you can assign a Task to employees. Once they set the Task as complete, a notification is sent to you or any employee role of your choice.

3- If you would like employees to enter the information annually, you can create a Custom section and attributes and grant them propose Access rights to this section. In this way, they will be able to fill out the required information.

4- You can indeed create a Point in time custom report with today’s date to track the progress.

If you need further support based on your account configuration, I would suggest you create a support request via Help & Feedback.

Help & Feedback > Browse for help > Contact us

Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you.
Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information to your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon. 🙌

Best,

Weena

Adding to the above, you could give them access to upload into a document category, perhaps create one just for the declaration forms and then set up a workflow to notify you when someone uploads a document into that catagory. That way you could update an tracker you have around this, without having to manually check peoples files. 

Your reply