Answered

Assigning multiple roles (positions) and supervisors to an employee

• 25 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Is it possible to assign more than one role/position to an employee. So if they spend 50% of their time working in one area and the other 50% in another can we allocate? If, yes, can we also assign different supervisors for each of those roles?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 27 January 2023, 11:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @lisaamoroso,

While it is not possible to assign two positions to an employee, you can track the time an employee was working in two different roles using our Attendance tab. 

If you go to Settings > Work Hours and Absences > Attendance > Projects, you can create projects that the employee can then choose during time-tracking in the Attendance tab. This will allow you to keep track of the time the employee works on each role.

For more information on this, I am providing you with our helpcenter article on how to Set Up and Use Project-Based Time Tracking.

On Personio, the Supervisor attribute is linked to a number of processes and for this reason there is only the ability to assign one Supervisor per employee. 

If you would like to post these ideas to our Product Team, you can do so by entering this feedback into our Ideation Area.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance 😀

Best,

Conor

Your reply