Answered

Bulk collecting approval from employees

• 19 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi community,

I am looking for a solution for the following:

• We would like to collect a consent from all existing employees for the same topic
  • My challenge: If I use a signature process, I think I have to create the document and ask for signature individually from every employee’s profile, right?
  • I would like instead to have a checkbox where they can give their consent, like I would in an onboarding workflow
  • Challenge 2: If I use a new onboarding template, it will overwrite the old onboarding

Thanks for any input and sorry if this is a stupid question, but I didn’t find any solution yet.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 19 August 2022, 16:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @lekaho 👋🏼,

Thank you very much for sharing your first question in the Community 🥳! We are thrilled to see you here, so please fell free to share ANY type of question with us. There is definitely no stupid question here 😊 😁.

I am happy to support you with this topic:

You are right, on the moment, in order to gather the signature of your employees it is necessary to go the Employee profiles and request the signature in each of them. Another user has already requested this feature in our ideation area, please feel free to vote for the idea!

👉🏼 A way for solving this, is by adding an Attribute (Settings > Employee information) of the type List of options and adding the options Yes and No, or only Yes. Then you can tell your employees to please change the Attribute to Yes  themselves in their profiles as soon as they read the document. This way, the Attribute acts as the checkpoint you mentioned before. In your employees’ History, you will be able to prove that they changed the Attribute themselves. 

Don’t forget that your employees need to have at least Proposal rights for the Section in which you added the Attribute in order to be able to edit it. 

Please let me know if this solution is helpful or if there is anything else I can support you with!

Have a great weekend ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply