Answered

Bulk upload of documentation to employees

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Good afternoon, 

I understand that this option is not yet implemented, unless you tell me otherwise. 

I need to send numerous documents to employees so that it is hosted in their profile > documents, and we can request the digital signature. 

I have tried, but I can only go one by one to accomplish this task. 

I don't know if anyone can help me with this issue. 

Best regards. 

The moderator translated this inquiry, see original here:

Buenas tardes, 

Entiendo que aún no está implementada esta opción salvo que me digáis lo contrario. 

Necesito enviar una cantidad grande de documentos a los empleados para que se aloje en su perfil>documentos y podamos solicitar la firma digital. 

Lo he intentado, pero únicamente puedo ir uno a uno para conseguir esta tarea. 

No sé si alguno puede ayudarme con este tema. 

Un saludo. 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 30 March 2023, 10:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

I will reply in English so that any other requester will get the answer :) 

Unfortunately from my understanding it is not implemented yet. 

You can create the template by uploading a word version and use it for your employees (what is unfortunate is that it has to be done manually employee by employee)
link attached here - https://support.personio.de/hc/en-us/articles/115002846505-Creating-Document-Templates-Gender-Variable

also please check this thread 

good luck with your task

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @BorjaSuarez,

I have translated your post to English, since outside the Spanish Group (Comunidad Española de RR. HH.) users communicate in English with each other. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

I hope Dorota’s answer was helpful for you. Additionally to the idea shared by Dorota to generate templates for several employees, there are another two ideas that might be interesting for you. The first one suggests uploading documents to several profiles, and the second one suggests a functionality to send several e-signature requests to your employees:

Let us know if you have any further question about this topic 😊.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply