Answered

Check open documents

• 22 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello all,

We have the following challenge and would be very grateful for a solution idea:

Our new employees have to upload various documents in Personio at the start, and we are looking for a function/report through which we can automatically extract what is still missing for each employee. Practically a recurring reminder (for us and the employee).

We are very much looking forward to your/your experience values

Best, Kerstin

The moderator translated this post. See original post here:

Hallo zusammen,

wir haben folgende Herausforderung und sind für eine Lösungsidee sehr dankbar:

Unsere neuen Mitarbeiter müssen zum Start diverse Dokumente in Personio hochladen/hinterlegen und wir suchen eine Funktion/Bericht welcher wir automatisch entnehmen können, was bei jedem Mitarbeiter noch fehlt. Praktisch eine immer wiederkehrende Erinnerung (für uns und den Mitarbeiter)

Wir freuen uns sehr auf Ihre/eure Erfahrungswerte

LG Kerstin

icon

Best answer by Dorota 23 March 2023, 09:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

Good point (sorry, can I ask to write questions in English😉) 

you can create an onboarding list as a kind of agenda and those who are responsible for the task can mark it as pending, completed or skipped. Unfortunately tracking it is still going to the tab and reviewing it, employee by employee, I can’t see any other way currently

Having this automated and being able to pull out the report for a wider headcount would be a massively useful tool. 

Many thanks for this suggestion :) 
👍for upvote 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Kenntnisreich,

I hope @Dorota’s answer was helpful for you!

I have translated your post to English, since in the international Personio Community there are users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this topic.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

Your reply