Answered

Creating Document Templates – Text Blocks for Selection

• 24 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello Community, 

I really hope someone can help me.

I'm trying to create a document where the employee has to consent that we use his/her photo in our newsletter. 
I tried to use the option boxes, however is not viable, because we are the ones who determine the consent before creating the document. 
What other option do I have so that is the employee that consents? 
Thank you in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Sanja 25 February 2022, 13:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @PSampaio 👋

I would like to help, could you provide more info? Does the photo approval you need from the employee happen during the onboarding process? Is it ok if they only write their consent in a dedicated text box field for example or a filled document from a certain template is a must?

Take care :)

Sanja

Badge

Hi Sanja, 

Thank you very much for your kindness in helping me :relaxed:

Yes, I would like this consent to be made during the onboarding process. 
By RGPD issues of my country, a template with this information and the signature of the worker is mandatory. 

Expecting your feedback. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi  @PSampaio 

Even we have recently started using Personio. We have to do the same and even I am figuring out how to do this best. So looking forward for the different options or the best way to do it. 

One of the solutions could be creating a document section called GDPR , insert the document to be consented by the employee and request e eignature ? Of-course taking into account that the plan has the option of unlimited signatures. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @PSampaio,

@Lakshmi’s proposal would work well I think if you have the unlimited signatures option it would definitely be the most effortless solution.

Another option that does not require the signatures option would be to create an onboarding step where you will create three items:

• “Text information” where you explain what the document is and what the employee needs to do 
  • a “Document for download” where you will attach the prepared template for consent and 
  • a “Upload document” marked with the “Required” checkbox where the employee can upload the filled and signed document (a scan or a picture or whatever is acceptable according to your laws) - this will also require you to mark the folder destination in the “Documents” section so it means you have to create a dedicated folder for this to be stored properly in the employee profile

This is a more manual solution for both the employee and you but it can be a valid workaround especially since you need it in the onboarding phase.

@Daniele and @Marc do you maybe have other proposals?

I hope this helps! Have a great Friday!

Sanja

Badge

Hello Community,

Thank you all for your fantastic contributions. You have helped a lot. 

I ended up creating an onboarding where the worker has to indicate if he/she accepts the use of his/her image. 
Then, a document is generated with the option chosen by him/her to sign. 

Was the best option found. 

Nevertheless, here's a suggestion for personio to allow the opt in/out previous to signature of documentos. 

Regards, 

Your reply