Answered

Deleted profile?

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

URGENT HELP NEEDED: We accidentally deleted an active person from Personio. How can we get the person and all the information back? 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 March 2024, 11:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Uje2024 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to restore any deleted employees. When attempting to delete an employee, a warning is displayed explaining this cannot be undone:

What you can try to do is to pull a Company Data Export from your Personio account, to see if data from the deleted employee is still available within here. If it is you can then create a new employee profile and return the information back in. If there is no data available, then I am afraid you will need to create the employee profile from scratch.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Thank you for you answer! This is very unfortunate and hope you can make an improvement by demanding that no profile can be deleted without an approval from someone else e.g. another admin or CEO. It is impossible to remember all the data of the deleted person like time tracking, holidays etc. after many years of using Personio and such data is mandatory for HR to keep track for at least 10 years after the end of the employment.  

Your reply