Answered

Document Template for different subcompanies

• 2 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, all!

When you have different subcompanies, how do you create a template in which the footer of the documents has info for the specific subcompany? For example, I want to create a placeholder in the footer of the document, regarding subcompany name (this is possible I checked), subcompany address and contacts. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Andreia

icon

Best answer by Andrea 6 February 2023, 09:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Andreia Oliveira,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

As you already stated, it is possible to add placeholders in the footer of your document templates. The information source for placeholders is the attributes within the employee profileThis means that the address and contacts of the subcompany, must also be saved in the employee profile in which you will create the document from a template, in order for the placeholders to display this information. 

In this case, I would recommend one of the following options:

• Create different attributes within the Employee Information (Settings > People > Employee information) for example “Subcompany address” and “Contacts”. Afterward, upload the information in the employee profiles through an import
  • Create different document templates per subcompany with the corresponding address and contact information.

If you need any further details about placeholders, please visit the following help center article: Create document templates - placeholders.

Let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply