Answered

Dokumentenvorlagen im Recruiting funktionieren nicht richtig

• 14 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hallo,

ich habe eine neue Vorlage erstellt mit Drop-down Menüs. Wenn ich das Dokument im Profil des Mitarbeiters erstellen will, kann ich alle Möglichkeiten auswählen, die ich in der Vorlage eingetragen habe. Gehe ich im Recruiting auf “Neues Angebot” und wähle hier dasselbe Dokument aus, habe ich nicht mehr alle Möglichkeiten, sondern nur noch vereinzelte. Hatte jemand schonmal das gleiche Problem und weiß, woran das liegt?

Danke schonmal!

This post has been translated by the moderator.

Hello,

I have created a new template with drop-down menus. When I want to create the document in the employee's profile, I can select all the options that I have entered in the template. If I go to "New offer" in Recruiting and select the same document here, I no longer have all the options, but only a few. Has anyone ever had the same problem and knows why?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 November 2023, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Loui127 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you kindly take screenshots in both your view from the Documents tab and when making an Offer, so I can get a better understanding of this. Please ensure there is no sensitive information shown in these screenshots.

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi Connor,

thank you for the quick response. I have taken two screenshots which you can see in the attachment

Best regards

Louisa

Userlevel 5

Hey @Loui127 

This will need a more in-depth investigation at the attributes in your account and some testing. In this case, could I kindly ask you to have your Account Owner reach out to our support team with this query via Find Answers. Our team will be able to check on the reasons behind this quicker and help you to a solution. 

Thank you for your co-operation on this.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply