Answered

Edit document templates

• 17 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Is there a way to edit a document template in Personio? Do I have to remove and upload new documents every time? Some documents may require a minor adjustment based on the content. For example: I have a promotion letter template, sometimes a position might change and sometimes it is just a level change, sometime the salary increases but sometimes it might not….if I just want to remove one line or alter it slightly I do not want to have to upload an entirely new document. I may just want to alter it for an individual person.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 18 August 2022, 17:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Thank you very much for your question!

In deed, on the moment, it is not possible to adapt a template that was created on en Employee Profile directly in Personio. If you saved the document in Word Format, you can download the document, adapt it and then afterwards upload it in the Employee Profile again. I can totally understand how being able to edit documents directly in Personio would save you time! Please feel free to publish this suggestion of improvement on our ideation area, for it to be shared with our product team 🙌🏽.

Let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply