Answered

electronic signature

• 13 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

We have the electronic signature in our package and are starting to think to use it, we have the productivity plus package and paying for the electronic signature.

We have 2 questions:

-To sign documents via Personio: is the only way possible the hand written signature with the mouse?

-After signing the documents, there is no stamp that is needed in some countries to recognize the signature as qualified (like date of signature, location, laptop IP etc etc) - are we able to get this stamp or statement somewhere? Where and how? In Personio at the end of the signing process you will only see an hand written signature...and this doesn’t work for us.

Lokking forward to hear from you!

Thanks, Andreia

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 December 2023, 10:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Andreia Oliveira 

As per our helpcenter article on Sign a Document With an Electronic Signature, you can sign it through the use of your laptop or by scanning the QR code to use a mobile device or QR reading app also.

For our signature process, our partner SignatureIT offers the advanced electronic signature, but unfortunately not the qualified electronic signature. Therefore Personio offers the advanced electronic signature for employee documents and for the recruitment process. For more information on this, please read through our guide on Legal Validity of Electronic Signatures.

I could not find any other user within our Ideation Area, highlighting this potential improvement to our signature process, therefore I would kindly ask you to submit your feedback here. This will give visibility of the issue to our Product Team.

If there is anything else I can help on, please let me know.

Best regards,

Conor 🌲

Your reply