Skip to main content

​​​​​​Hey Personio :)
I'm trying to create a resignation letter with custom placeholders. I have two problems:

1. I want to create a custom placeholder for when the termination date is announced. The attribute name is "notice announced." What I have tried so far includes: {{Notice}}, {{Notice announced}}, {{Notice_announced}}, {{Notice Pronounced}}, {{Notice_Pronounced}} (in this link they call it "notice pronounced," which is why I tried that: Overview of all attributes in Personio – Personio), {{Notice announcement}}, {{Notice_announcement}}, and all of these options with |D, d. F Y}} at the end.

2. Some of the variables that are correct, like {{document_date |D, d. F Y}}, are shown as empty when creating the document. This is confusing because I have placeholders that need to be filled. Why are they shown as not filled, even though they actually are?

And third question in the example here: Create Document Templates – Placeholders – Personio for costum placeholders there is the example for {{Name Bank}}- in the document the variable is called Name of the Bank. That’s a bit confusing, because in my understanding I would need to do it that way: {{Name of the Bank}}

Thank you!

Hi @Isis,

Answer to question 1: You can use these placeholders:

​​

Answer to question 2: You can use this placeholder:

If it showing blank you can click on “Preview changes”:
​​​​​​

Answer to question 3: {{Name Bank}} is only an example, the placeholder has to be exact the same as the attribute you have in the system, if you have as custom attribute in the system  “Name of the Bank” then you should use this as placeholder: {{Name of the Bank}}.

Here you will find more information regarding: Creating Document Templates – Formatting Dates.

Best,

Sofia

Thank you so much Sofia 🙂!
It was very helpfull! 

Your reply