Answered

Employee Data import - Supervisor error

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I’ve been attempting to do our employee data import as part of our implementation. I keep running into the error ‘Supervisor is not in the system.’ whilst that exact supervisor is also in the upload document. Does this mean that I first need to upload all supervisors, before I upload the rest of the employees? 

I solved part of it by adding the department head manually, but now I run into the same error for the downstream supervisors and this seems to be very time consuming. I hope you have a solution for this! :) 

icon

Best answer by Mirjam Settly 4 October 2022, 10:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Mirjam Settly,

Thank you very much for sharing your question with us! 

In order for Personio to recognize the supervisors from your import, please use their email address instead of their name in the respective Supervisor column. For this to work out, the supervisor must also be added to the template as an employee.

For more important details about the import of employee data, please visit our help center: Import Employee Data.

Let me know if you have further questions about this topic!

I wish you a lovely weekend.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events in October? HUG, Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Hi @Andrea 

Thanks for your response! That is actually what I have been doing; supervisors column is all filled with the supervisors emails, plus the supervisors themselves are also part of the same upload. Sadly it keeps coming back with the supervisors highlighted (and each attempt it flags new errors, I think this would be super helpful if all errors could show at once, but that’s a side tip :) ) I’m talking to Marnix this afternoon, so will let him check it with me. Thanks!

Hi @Andrea, the issue has been resolved and it appears that I’m a little blind to tiny errors, which caused the issue. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Mirjam Settly,

I am happy to read that you found out a solution for this topic! Please let me know if you have any further question.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply