Answered

Employee List - selecting all users

• 21 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

When using the edit attribute in the employee list to make an edit for selected employees the entered employee selection is removed when I go to the next page to select more employees.

The workaround I currently use is to filter the employees so I only have a one page group. This works, but it is unnecessary work and it would be good to be able to make an employee selection across multiple pages that allows me to select employees once then use the โ€œedit attributeโ€ function.

ย 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 22 February 2022, 13:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Linda,
Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

If I understand correctly, you would like to have the option to view all the employees at once in the Employee List,ย so you can select them all at once?

This is already possible if you navigate to the very bottom right on the page - just select a higher number or โ€œallโ€.

Amount of Employees to show on one page

ย 

Does that help?

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Daniele, Thanks - I had not seen the โ€œAllโ€ option. I just tried and i get all 154 people on one page which eliminates the problem above.

ย 

Thanks for helping!

ย 

Cheers, Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hiย @Linda,
This is great news! I will convert your post from idea to question so it will be easier to find in the Questions & Answers section and other users can benefit from it.

If you ever need support, please donโ€™t hesitate to ask your future questions in the Community as well :)

Best,
Daniele

Your reply