Skip to main content
Answered

Employment termination failed

Hello. I'm trying to terminate an employee but I keep getting this message "employment termination failed" and I'm not able to proceed. Maybe a bug? Can someone please help me? Thank you

9 replies

Badge

Hi Skeku, I am having exactly the same problem.  Please let me know if you find a solution for that. thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Clara, Sure! I'll let you know. Please let me know if you find a solution too 😄. Thank you

Userlevel 6

Hi @Skeku and @Clara

Welcome to the Community! 🎉 Thanks for the collaboration here! 🙌🏼

I’ve just replied to the question Clara made about this topic here:

Basically, I’ve advised some troubleshooting in her browser and to try again. But now that I’m aware that at least two customers are experiencing the same situation, if this doesn’t help, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you and to escalate the issue to our Product Team if necessary. 

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team for product related questions. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

I wish you a lovely rest of day!

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Hi Zulema, I have just sent a message through “submit a request” in find answers. thanks

Badge

Hi Zulema, I have problems reaching the Find Answers team.  Can you further help us with this issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Clara. Can you try the steps in the attached gif? Someone sent it to me

Badge

Thanks Skeku, I tried that, thanks.  I got an email from someone asking about the problem.  Are you receiving help, too?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Yes I am. 

Userlevel 6

Hi! 🙂

@Clara I’m glad you were able to submit a request through Find Answers, thanks to @Skeku 🙌🏼

I hope this gets solved very soon and you will be able to Terminate employment again!

If you need anything else, please let me know! 

Let’s have a good day ahead! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply