Answered

eSignature email

• 20 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi folks, 

When sending a document for signing there is a notification that indicates if the person has an issue with the contents of the document they should contact esignature@personio.de

How can this be changed? This is not an active email and just results in a bounceback. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 5 July 2023, 16:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Volvic 

This is a good catch, I was able to reproduce this email address bouncing back also😀

I will highlight this to the relevant team to update accordingly, so I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If I can provide you with any further assistance, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Ah - I thought maybe I needed to add in one of our company addresses somewhere

Thanks a mill

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hey there, just looping in on this. I’ve issued another contract and the candidate has highlighted the email bounce back after asking a question about the contents. Would there be a timeline to when this will be rectified? Cheers

Userlevel 5

Hey @Volvic 

I reached out internally on this and they are aware of this pain-point at the moment and unfortunately it is not easily fixed. This is because the elements you see are maintained by our partner Signature IT and not owned by us. I have had the internal teams reach out once again for an update on this, however I could not give a specified timeframe on this being rectified. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Have a good day ☘️

Best,

Conor

Your reply