Answered

Export an overview of all documents in Personio

• 24 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I am wanting to run an audit of what documents we currently have stored on Personio, so we can identify any gaps and then upload the correct documents.

I think you used to be able to run a report that gave you the employee name, and which document categories they had documents in but I can no longer see how to do this.

Is it possible to glean this information in some other way, or do I have to manually go onto each individual’s profile?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 October 2022, 14:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Lizzie,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

In order to have an overview of which documents are saved in which employee profiles, the best option is to create a company export. In this export, for each employee and candidate, a separate folder is created in the zip file, containing all documents sorted by different categories.

In the following help center article you can find a guidance on hos to create a company export: 

→ Export of company data

Make sure to open the zip file with any of the following programs: WinZip, WinRAR oder 7-Zip.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you an amazing afternoon🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Lizzie,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Lizzie Thank you for sharing your input around this topic.

My name is Conor — I'm the Product Manager responsible for document experiences @ Personio.

Our product team is changing the overall document experience in employee profiles and we are looking for customers who have given feedback related to auditing and searching for documents. This will be the first step towards making company wide audits easier to do in the future

In case you are interested to have an impact on this experience, feel free to check out the post below.

Your feedback on the design will directly influence the future of the product

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Lizzie I’ll tag along on your post here although it was a while ago since I have a very similar question.

@Andrea - it possible to see an overview in the system of the available docs (without having to create an export)

Additionally, I understand from this support article that I can export documents in bulk directly from the documents tab in the respective employee profiles. However, I don’t have access to that “download” icon that the article is referring to (see screenshot attached). I have full admin rights. Am I doing something wrong or has something changed with the system after that article was written?

Best regards,

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda Merrett 👋🏼,

On the moment, it is only possible to have an overview of documents by creating a company export. For this, you can follow the indications I posted above. 

The button to export documents in bulk, directly from the documents tab, is only available for your own profile. Even as an admin, it is not possible to export documents from other employees’ profiles. 

I have searched for an existing post in our ideation area, but there seems not to be any suggestion for improvement about this topic. I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion about this topic. You can follow our guidance about how to post an idea here:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply