Answered

Export Timesheets

• 29 January 2024
  • 4 replies

it is possible to export timesheets to Excel?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 30 January 2024, 11:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Zaubermaus 

Yes this is our course possible by using our Attendance Periods System Report. If you navigate to Reports > System Reports > Attendance Periods, this will give you the option to first create the report based on period, project and filter. After this you will see in the top right hand corner the Actions button, where you can now export the report in Excel format. 

For more information, here is our guide on Time Management system reports. If you have any follow up questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

For this one, we have the daily hours but can’t see the daily hours each employee should be working on a given day, so we can’t calculate the daily overtime correctly.

Is there a way to compensate for this? Any easy way in which we can cross reference the daily attendance period vs the daily expected hours? We have very different work schedules so most employees are actually on custom work schedules.

Thanks for any idea around this!

Monica

Userlevel 5

Hey @monicasn17 

Unfortunately the working schedule is not an attribute that can be reported on using our Custom Reports unfortunately. The only way to pull information on the working schedules is by using the Employee List, whereby you can add the attribute work schedule to your table columns which will show which WS has been assigned to each employee. 

If you think we can improve this feature, kindly enter this feedback into our Ideation Area to give visibility of it to the Product Team.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,

Conor

Hi Conor,

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately this doesn’t work as the work schedule assigned is mostly “Custom” for all employees so this ends up giving us little to no data based on what we need.

Best,

Monica

Your reply