Answered

FAQ 🤓 What access rights are needed to be able to request e-signatures for documents?

• 10 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
  • Former Community Admin
  • 1125 replies

Dear community,

As a first FAQ for the game, we have chosen the topic of access rights and documents:

❓ What access rights are needed to be able to request e-signatures for documents? 

Do you know the answer or any hint?
We will be very happy to read your comments - have fun earning your special badges!

Greetings from Munich☀️

The Community team

To learn more about the game, check out the announcement below:

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 November 2022, 11:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vida, @anagr, @OCSanoptis, @FrederikeE, @boneill,

I want to invite you to participate in this game and give our first FAQ a try 😀! You can comment, add hints, or the whole answer to this question if you know it. 

Have fun by putting your Personio-Knowledge into practice and winning a cool badge 🦸🏻‍♀️. We are eager to hear from you!

I wish you all a great afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello all 😊!

I wanted to quickly share the answer to this question:

To request signatures for documents, the requesting employee must have the necessary access rights.
You can allocate these for Employee documents via the Employee roles. At minimum, viewing rights for the Public profile and editing rights for the corresponding Document category within Documents are required. 
You can define which access rights are required to request signatures during the offer process by using the Recruiting roles: At minimum, viewing rights for Applications and editing rights for Offers are required.

This information is presented in our super helpful article:

→ Electronic signatures FAQs

Best,

Andrea

Your reply