Answered

French Contracts

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have a question regarding contracts. Do you have French contracts available already?
What I mean is, do you have contract templates that are in line with French law and suitable for hiring people in France? For example my company is following the Syntec agreement, is there a way to have these contracts template available in Personio?

It's important for us that we choose a solution that also enables us to manage the contract and legal side seamlessly, like staying up to date with specific requirements by the law and so on. Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 November 2023, 14:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @pietropelikan,

We currently don’t have French contracts available in Personio, neither other markets. Although we have a handful of example templates for you to use, these should not be taken as templates compliant with local legislation. They are more of a guide as to how to format the content of your work contract to minimise any technical errors when uploading and using them in Personio. We cannot offer any legal advice on the content of your work contract templates with the purpose that they are in line with French employment law, unfortunately. However, if you run into any issues with the document formatting once you have prepared the content of your template, please do reach out to us. 

I hope this is clear Pietro! If you have further questions, please let me know! 😃

Wishing you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply