Answered

Generating documents for multiple employees at the same time

• 13 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I would like to generate a document for multiple employees on Personio. Is this possible?

Thank you,

Alexandre Lever

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 13 December 2022, 12:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @PseudoMusic,
Welcome to the Personio Community! 🎉

When you say “generate a document for multiple employees” do you mean

• the same document for multiple employees
  • or a template that results in a personalized document for each employee?

If it’s the second option, this is not possible yet.
But it is on the Roadmap and our Product Team is working on it - it should be ready next year :)
You can read more about it in the following idea, which was submitted by another Personio User:

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Daniele

Hi Daniele,

We were thinking about the first option. Is that a possibility, since you haven’t mentioned it in your reply? If so, would love a link to instructions on how to do so..

Best,

Alexandre Lever

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @PseudoMusic,

If it’s for the first option, there is currently no built-in possibility to do so. 
There is also an idea for this feature - as well as a set of interesting comments from other users.

You may want to have a look, and if you have follow-up questions to other users re: their comments, feel free to ask there. 👇

We do also have a multi-upload feature, especially suitable if you have a reasonable number of documents (can be different documents too) to upload at the same time.
If this is just for a limited amount of employees, you can perform a multi-upload of employee documents so that several documents get uploaded at once to Personio and automatically assigned to the corresponding employees' accounts. Help Center Article: How to upload several documents at once via the documents multi-upload

I hope this helps!
Let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

Best,
Daniele

Your reply