Answered

Getting data after account closure

• 25 July 2023
  • 1 reply

my company closed the Personio account a few months ago and when checking how many vacation days I took this year (in order to make my final contractual payment), we found out that the export didn't contain information related to vacations. And now apparently the support email is no longer available. How can I contact Personio to request this data?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 25 July 2023, 17:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @dmdmdmdmd,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry!

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get the information related to Absences. I don’t know how they created the export before leaving Personio but please be aware that if they created a Export of Company Data, all data from the personal profiles (information, salary, documents, absences, attendances, performance, onboarding, history, etc.), are included in the export. They are normally in different folders. 

Anyway, if you need help with this matter I would suggest contacting Personio via the Help Center form as an exception. We usually only take requests through the Find Answers section but you can always try to contact support from the form and see if they can do something for you. You can submit a support request via our Help Center form if you cannot use the Find Answers section

Please be aware that after certain of time, all data is deleted as per the GDPR.

I hope this helps! I wish you a lovely day! 😄

Best Regards,

Zulema

Your reply